FranceInLondon.com is proud to announce the 12th edition of London's Favourite French Film, a celebration of the unique contributions of French cinema to London's cultural scene. The online vote is now over, and it is time to buy your tickets for the Gala Award Night, which will be held at on Thursday 22 September at Picturehouse Central (near Piccadilly) under the patronage of H.E Sylvie Bermann, French Ambassador to the UK.
The award ceremony will be followed by the exclusive UK première of One Man and His Cow (La Vache), in the presence of film director Mohamed Hamidi. Buy your tickets now on www.picturehouses.com. All profits to Cancer Research UK.
Whether you’re looking for a permanent residence, a holiday home or a buy-to-let investment, the French Property Exhibition is the ideal place to start. The three-day event showcases thousands of properties to suit all budgets for sale across France.
He is only 22 years old and his novel is already the satirical bestseller on Amazon. In Le Camp, Nathan Comons has written a not-so-flattering portrait of the French Grandes Ecoles. He knocks down Paris HEC (Business School), describing an environment full of sex, drugs and capitalism. Nathan Comons answered our questions on Le Camp.
Do you often travel between London and Paris via Eurostar? Then you must know that 2.15 hours can be very long, or not, depending on what you do. In the past few weeks, new trains have been connecting the two sides of the Channel with innovative services to help pass the time. However, we asked people what they thought of their journey, and the answers were mixed...
- Hinkley Point nuclear power station project approved by British government
- French pupils asked to smoke in school to save their lives
- Brexit: Nicola Sturgeon "gobsmacked" by the lack of answers from Theresa May
- You could become an Estonian e-resident for only €100
- Is Ségolène Royal the first lady?
- Calais migrants to be spread in shelters throughout France
- Paris incivility brigade launched this week
- British government urged to saveguard the Erasmus programme
- Silver Lion award for Best Director at the Venice international film festival for Andrey Konchalovsky