Today's events all events
- Life and Style
- WANTED-Ticket 24 September London to Paris
- Dazzle your loved ones by gifting them amazing Gift Hampers on their special occasions to make it brighter and happier.
- Dedicate your warm regards to your dear one with the beauty of Flower and Gifts
- Bigclasses provides on sap fico online training
Events articles and reviews
LAURENT GERRA - Concert Cancelled
07/06/2012 from 20:00 to 23:00
WARNING: CONCERT HAS NOW BEEN CANCELLED
Laurent Gerra is coming back to London with a brand new show: new jokes, new impressions, such as "Ribery... too"; which is already a classic, new voices and new faces. He does impressions of Dutronc, Dassin and Philippe Manoeuvre - which are better than the real ones.
Laurent Gerra wants a show in the real tradition of music-hall, with him on stage are: the Big Band de Fred Manoukian, 8 musicians, with whom he feels "like a kid with a wonderful toy".
With his musicians he gives a lot of space to music, from the sweet homage to the respected: Trenet, Salvador and Ferrat to the satire of the young French artists: Delerm, Grand Corps Malade and Bénabar.
The show doesn't leave the politicians behind which is the favourite target of the stand up comedian: the political scene seen by Jack Lang, the retirement of Jacques Chirac and, of course, Nicolas Sarkozy, a daily source of inspiration.
The artist also tackles the French small screen (Bellemare, Drucker, and Patrick Sébastien) with festive new songs.
As a nod to his other passion (cinema) he makes us laugh with Jeanne Moreau, Galabru and Luchini, the moving cinema with Brialy and his pals Belmondo or Delon.
Last but not least, Laurent Gerra doesn't forget the voices which became his classics like Céline Dion pregnant with her twins or Johnny who promises surprises.
- Where: Hammersmith Apollo
- Age group: Everyone
- Price: CANCELLED/ANNULE
- Website: http://venues.meanfiddler.com/apollo/full-listings/featured/4691